Universidad Nacional del Este CDE
The National Technological University has been conceived since its inception as an institution open to all men capable of contributing to the development process of the Argentine economy, with a clear awareness of its commitment to welfare and social justice, its respect for science and culture, and the need for their contribution to the progress of the Nation and the regions that compose it, claiming the inalienable values of freedom and dignity of the Argentine people, and the harmonious integration of the social sectors that compose it.
The MISSION of the National Technological University is to create, preserve and transmit the products of the scientific, technological and cultural fields for the full formation of man as the subject of that culture and technology, extending its actions to the community to contribute to its development and transformation.
The industrial development that became evident during the 1940s required the training of skilled labor. In 1944, the National Commission for Apprenticeship and Professional Orientation (CNAOP) was created, an organization in charge of regulating the training of young people linked to the factories.
Universidad Nacional del Este careers
In 1952 the Ministry of Education grants a license for the initiation of studies and work at the university and in 1956 it grants approval of studies and professional degrees for the faculties of architecture and economics.
In 1956, the university gives life and importance to the faculties of architecture, with emphasis on urban planning and economics. It also promotes the operation, for the first time in Bogota, of industrial, mechanical, petroleum and chemical engineering.
Thanks to the creation of the planning office in 1961, the university’s development plan was carried out in three phases: academic, architectural and technical, and finally, financial. The members are of course graduates and professors of the university.
Since 1999 the University’s Specializations were registered and, after arduous and constant work not only to adapt one of the most modern headquarters in the country, but also to obtain directors and professors of the highest category, on August 13, 2005 classes began in the Postgraduate Tower.
What is our relationship with the Holy See? The Pontifical Bolivarian University was erected as a juridical person of Canon Law on September 15, 1936, as a foundation of the Catholic Church, elevated to this status by decree of the Sacred Congregation for Catholic Education.
Related links U Life Research Undergraduate Programs Graduate Programs Exchange Programs Enrollment Contact usPlease visit the FAQ section before writing to us.
City college of new york in english
Since then, the university – which began teaching Art and Theology – has expanded its teaching field to more than 180 degrees currently offered in 41 faculties, schools and study centers located on the Santiago and Lugo campuses.
USC’s facilities -in addition to research institutes, university residences, sports fields, cultural spaces and libraries, among others- now occupy 1,300,000 square meters and house some 25,000 students, more than 2,000 teachers and researchers and 1,000 employees.